The employment process starts with an employment application and an updated resume. Included in the application will be three reference forms. These should be given to individuals and employers the candidate wishes to use as references. Prepaid envelopes are provided to return the references to us. We will acknowledge your application with a letter to let you know we are processing it. If you are called for a preliminary interview, it will be at our Administrative Office on 6 Commerce Lane in Canton. Since there is a questionnaire to complete prior to the interview, arriving fifteen minutes early would be beneficial. A second job-related interview will be conducted at a later date for those candidates who are seriously being considered for employment.
- Apply online or download and fill out the application.
- Download and fill out the applicant reference form.
- Submit the application and applicant reference form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download and print all of the other forms listed below the application and applicant reference form.
- Submit all other forms to our Administrative Offices at 6 Commerce Lane, Canton, NY, 13617 or drop them off at any of our program locations.
- Stop at any of our program sites for an application or call 315-379-9531 and request one to be sent to you.
St. Lawrence NYSARC staff members will respond with an In-House Position Application Form: forwarded to the Human Resources Office 6 Commerce Lane, Canton, NY, 13617. Current staff member applicants must respond by the in-house closing date. Staff members may contact the Human Resources Office to request assistance in preparing information and/or resume.
St. Lawrence NYSARC is an equal opportunity employer. As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, St. Lawrence NYSARC will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.